What to do if I'm paying too much child support in New York?

Are you paying too much in child support?

There are many individuals that are overpaying Child Support payments. The law says that you can modify your Child Support payments if you have experienced a Change in Circumstances since the last child support order was made.

Many individuals, despite having changed circumstances, don't act and wait around or procrastinate and let arrears build up to an unmanageable amount or even losing their driving privileges due to non-payment before applying for a Modification. Please be advised that until you apply for a Modification of your existing Child Support Order, your arrears will continue to grow!

We are your New York Family Law lawyers and have worked on numerous Child Support cases. We charge very reasonable attorney’s fees for our services. Call us at 888-501-3292 for a free phone consultation.

*Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.